Terms & Conditions
* Please check your receipt and contact our office immediately should there be any discrepancy.
* Please be aware that a credit card must be given as guarantee on arrival and $200 pre-auth security bond against that card, needs to be provided by the guest which is released up to 7 days on departure should there be no extra charges made against that card (ie: in the event of room or property damage, excessive cleaning etc)
- Charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or credit card before occupancy commences unless special prior arrangements have been made.
- All payments made with Amex and Diners incur a 2% surcharge.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the receipt.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and it’s contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any Guest, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing furniture, kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and fittings and the tenant will within 7 days of a demand by the agent pay to the agent at the address shown on the face of their receipt, the cost of the replacements or repair ( at the discretion of the agent) of any such item damaged or lost.
- The apartment must not be used for unlawful purpose.
- Guests must only park cars in designated areas.
- Only the number of people shown on the receipt/booking slip may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain while on the complex.
- The By-laws, Rules and Regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The apartment must be vacated if after receiving a warning, any Guest (or their visitors) fails to comply. (Where Guests have been requested to refrain from excessive noise or behaviour and continue to offend, the Management reserves the right to immediately terminate the tenancy).
- There is no refund on early departures.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at anytime with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Manager and the apartment owner are not responsible for any misdescription of the apartment.
- In the event of a Guest desiring to cancel the booking, a refund of the deposit, less an administration fee $25, will only be made if more than 28 days notice is given in high season or 14 days notice at other times.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guest’s property.