THE REDCLIFFE TO MORETON ISLAND FERRY PASSENGER SERVICE IS NOW RUNNING
If you’re keen to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Moreton Island hop aboard the new
Redcliffe2Moreton Express ferry service (walk-on passengers only) for an approximate 45 minute
cruise across Moreton Bay Marine Park to Moreton Island.
The ferry runs Fridays and Sundays, boarding 9:30am sharp from Redcliffe Jetty for a 10am
departure to Bulwer, returning to Redcliffe about 5pm that evening (departing Bulwer at 4pm).
You can stay for just the day, exploring Bulwer and its surrounds, returning to Redcliffe the following
Friday or Sunday.
BOOK NOW ONLINE! https://www.visitmoretonbayregion.com.au/business-directory/redcliffe-2-moreton-express
OR you can contact Redcliffe Cruise & Travel to book your Redcliffe2Moreton Express ferry tickets.
The friendly and knowledgeable staff can also arrange guided tours if you’d like to stay on the island
NEED TO KNOW FERRY INFO
- You must pre-purchase your ferry tickets 3 days ahead of your scheduled departure date.
- 30kg baggage allowance per person applies. Extra baggage may incur an additional fee.
- Redcliffe to Moreton Island ferry is spacious and safe for prams. Unfortunately, no
wheelchair access is available.
- Assistance dogs are welcome aboard, pets are not.
- Disembarkation at Bulwer necessitates an eco-friendly beach landing meaning you will get a
little wet wading through the water to the island so please wear appropriate clothing and
Redcliffe2Moreton Express the perfect day trip to Moreton Island!